Saturday, December 12, 2015
Top coat paint for metal
Fig. 2), paint is applied to a part at a certain film thickness, which is regulated by the amount of voltage applied. The deposition is self-limiting and slows down as the part becomes electrically insulated by the applied coating. Ideal for use on wood, metal, chrome and most plastics. Can be used with all Dulux Duramax products. Stain is completely dry (24-48 hours), then apply a second coat of Gel Stain with a natural bristle brush in the direction of the grain pattern created. Work section by section as you did before. I put the first coat of white paint on the table base in the beginning of the summer, thinking the second would go on right after and I would be finished. I have since moved on and posted other projects in my kitchen that the unfinished table showed up in revealing the change. FOR TILES, WOOD, METAL, PLASTIC, RUBBER, MORECOAT-ALL EPOXY KITS. FOR TILES, WOOD, METAL, PLASTIC, RUBBER, MORENOW YOU CAN EPOXY PAINT JUST ABOUT ANYTHING!
Labels:
Top coat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment