Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Lip Balm Oriflame composition
Designed specifically for little princesses! It combines care and gives your lips a gentle glow. Take advantage of softening balm with vitamin E and natural almond oil. It deeply moisturizes the skin of the lips and looks after her. Long ago I acquired multiactive lip balm «Spa-Care" from Oriflame. Frankly, that I lay it untouched for about six months and only now I have appreciated his wonderful qualities. This is the same chapstick with tons of useful features, unlike lipsticks makeup. Calling drug lip balm, of course, impossible, but useful properties it should be clear. Oriflame - cream "Oliva" Oriflame 32025 - Cleansing Milk Face "Oliva" and 32026 Oriflame - Lip Balm "Olive" will give you pleasure and protect your face from the negative impact, especially in cold days. Natural olive oil is carefully taking care of your skin, to the joy of the winter is not clouded frosty weather.
Labels:
Lip balm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment