Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Purl harness


Perfect solution for a New Year gift, or as an accessory to the outfit! After all, next year - the year of the Snake! When I started doing it in the middle of the work I have confused all the threads to death, trying to unravel the useless, thrown away out of sight. Still, I wanted to see what would happen, so gather all the will in a fist, do it all over again. Good day, dear accomplices! Perhaps the question is somewhat out of topic, but I hope much will scold me:) Mom a present I sheathed wooden beads cabochon, the question arose fixing. I knit from your beads. Of any length and thickness. It can be worn as a necklace and a girdle. Collier-harness from the Czech beads travertin. The ends are securely fastened to the metal fittings.

Pearls Before Swine

Ira MousegloveBeads, often such works are created in the single copy or the limited circulation. When ordering a product handcrafted Beaded harness №1., You can be sure that it is a unique product that will be done for you according to your wishes. The tow me in the process of this turned out. I dialed the evening 1x1 beads on thin long plait. Lesson 12. With this video master class, you will learn to make beaded harness - lariat. It's simple!

Do not cast pearls before swine

I wanted to repeat his gray vintage harness (there was an order), could not find a suitable beads. Finally I found the online store seems to be appropriate, ordered, it's not at all what I expected :( And bleskuchie some and too bright, and my gray beads to them is not going :( She left to rest up and think. Wiring is connected from the Czech beads of three colors. Very delicate decoration double obovet your neck and make your image romantic! Woman koshka.Laskovaya and soft, white and fluffy, beautiful and dangerous. Purl leopard-print harness remind others how you're different, but always beautiful and unique WOMAN .

No comments:

Post a Comment