Monday, January 11, 2016

Dior addict lip gloss reviews


Good day, my good! Today I want to talk about lip gloss company Dior. How long ago I wanted to try something of this company and the first thing stopped the choice on their lip gloss. Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss - my first shiny luxury. I want to say that I did not regret buying this product, even at the price of the gloss and biting (1400 rubles LEtual). Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Flash-Pamping Spotlight Shine Lipgloss has received a new robe. The new formula confidently perform the most daring promise: moving brilliance, daring volume veil of absolute Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Flash-Pamping Spotlight Shine Lipgloss has received a new robe. The new formula confidently perform the most daring promise: moving brilliance, daring volume veil of absolute comfort and an incomparably smooth finish. Dior Addict №257, color super, on the lips looks cool, does not roll, and not Lipno I vnego prostovlyubilas. But the evening began burning his upper lip and redness.

Lip Gloss Dior - reviews

Dior Addict Gloss presented in 24 bright colors and has three possible effects. Spun in a whirlwind of dance and the brightest colors. Today I want to tell you about lip gloss Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss PEARL. I think many people have heard of this splendor. Addict Lip Maximizer gives your lips an incredible amount due to the presence of active collagen. The unique formula smoothes and moisturizes lips, making them soft and supple.

Addict Ultra Gloss. Dior Lip Gloss

Depending on the preferences of each buyer will be able to easily select the Dior Addict on the desired shade, functions and attractive aroma. Most reviews of the lip gloss provided by the series left on the Internet are positive, especially marked saturated colors, excellent shine on the lips, excellent care, stylish design bottles. I recently bought a lip gloss Dior Addict Lip Maximizer. But has already love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment