Thursday, October 29, 2015

Top coat nail salon vacaville california


Top Coat Nail Salon will have you looking and feeling your best.We also cater to groups, with special services for wedding parties, birthday parties, and other special events. Canchola fell in love with the art of the mani-pedi when she was just a kid. "I love the feeling of my hands looking polished," she said. Top Coat Nail Salon regularly for the last three years since moving to town, and they have not disappointed! My girlfriends and I come here regularly to pamper ourselves with pedicures and gel manicures Lavender Nail Spa, avec Meloni Thompson et Amanda Stewart.17 mars 2013 · Vacaville, CA, États-Unis · Lavender Nail SpaOnglerie · Vacaville, CA, États-Unis · 4,2 ★ 337 personnes ont visité ce lieuRenee Russo-Marvin avec Rhonda Masson et Crystal Masson Jones à Lavender Nail Spa. Top Coat Nail Salon and Spa is a nail salon in Vacaville California. Use the contact information below to call Top Coat Nail Salon and Spa and see if they accept walk-ins, or if you need to make an appointment.

Top Coat Nail Salon - Vacaville, CA - Yelp

Located in the convenient Five Corner shopping palaza, Top Coat Nails Salon is here for your ultimate experience. With the professional and friendly staff ready to serve, you will find yourself most comfortable here. Top Coat Nails Salon Inc industry is listed as Beauty Shop. There are no officers listed for this company. Who the hell do you think you are Top Coat ?! There are plenty of other nail salons in the Sacramento area who would appreciate more clientele.

Top Coat Nail Salon - 7 tips - Foursquare

Top Coat has quickly become the local favorite and expertise in providing nails services for the Natomas area. Please visit our website at www. I normally go to frou-frou salons, but I decided to give this little place a chance. I loved it! Mylee did my nails and she was super sweet and awesome !! She did my nails perfectly :) I will def come here again! The first time I went there I did not have a great experience. (Wait for the good part

Top Coat Nail Salon Reviews ♥ Vacaville Nail Salons

Lovely Nails is the best nail lady you can find. I have been following her from every shop she has worked at for over 10 years now. I received the high lights and hair cut I wanted and the price was right.the ladies in there are fun and I was a. Vacaville. Not only because its 5 minutes away from my home but because they do an awesome job! The staff is so kind and they all do an amazing job. The salon is very nice inside and well staffed. Sometimes you have to wait even if you have an appointment, but it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment